The site https://www.pre-normand.fr is published by:
SARL Le Pré Normand registered at the RCS of Cherbourg under the number 423 221 704
Headquarters: 57 route de la Mer – 50 270 Saint-de-la-Rivière
Siret: 423 221 704 000 12 APE: 5530Z
Responsible for the publication: SARL Le Pré Normand – Mr MAHE
Telephone: 02 33 53 85 64
Website created, maintained and hosted by Studio Plune
The publisher agrees to comply with all laws concerning the establishment and activity of a website.
Technical informations :
It is reminded that the secrecy of correspondence is not guaranteed on the Internet and that it is up to each Internet user to take all the appropriate measures to protect his own data and / or software from the contamination of the Internet. possible viruses circulating on the Internet.
The site https://www.pre-normand.fr is a site presenting the services offered by SARL Le Pré Normand. It is completed with simulation tools.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only.
Address: 57 route de la Mer – 50 270 Saint-de-la-Rivière
Such. : 02 33 53 85 64
ADDRESS MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data :
The information you enter will be recorded by SARL Le Pré Normand, they will be analyzed and forwarded to the various departments concerned for their support. They may, in addition, be used by SARL Le Pré Normand for commercial solicitations.
If you do not wish to do so, please notify us by writing to the address specified below. You have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete the data collected on this site, under the conditions provided by Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms. To exercise this right, contact the site manager by mail at the following address: 57 route de la Mer – 50 270 Saint-de-la-Rivière
You can also request the deletion of your personal data on our RGPD page to automatically delete any data about you
The reproduction or representation, in whole or in part, pages, data and any other element of the site, by any process or medium whatsoever, is prohibited and constitutes without authorization an infringement that may engage the civil and criminal liability of the infringer.
Cookie management policy:
This section “COOKIES” allows you to know more about the origin and use of browsing information processed during your consultation of our site and your rights.
Thus, during the consultation of our site, information relating to your browsing is likely to be recorded in “Cookies” files installed on your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
These cookies are issued by ourselves in order to facilitate your navigation on our site. They can be issued by partners to personalize the advertising offer that is sent to you outside our site.
Be aware that only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify information contained therein. If you share the use of your device with others, we can not be sure that the services and advertisements for your device are appropriate for your own use of that device and not for another user of this terminal.
The cookies we issue.
The cookies we install in your device allow us to recognize your browser when you connect to our site. Anxious to serve our customers at best, we issue cookies to:
– To establish attendance statistics (number of visits, page views, drop in the form entry process, etc.) to monitor and improve the quality of our services
– To adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal
– To memorize information entered in our forms, manage and secure access to reserved and personal spaces such as your account, manage your order- To provide you with content related to your interests and to customize the offers that we adress you
Third party cookies
When you access our website, one or more cookies from partner companies (third-party cookies) may be placed on your computer via the pages of our site.
Your choices regarding cookies
The choices offered to you by your browser software:
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your device or, conversely, they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you punctually, before a cookie is likely to be stored in your device. We inform you that if your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to make reservations or take advantage of essential functions of our site. We invite you to set your browser at best. The configuration of each browser is different.
Setting your browser:
– For Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
– For Internet Explorer : https://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-Cookies
– Pour Opéra : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Pour plus d’information sur les cookies, vous pouvez vous rendre sur le site de la CNIL, à cette adresse : https://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/
What are our cookies for?
– Google: This site uses advertising cookies and Google audience measurement to display personalized advertising (targeting and retargeting advertising), measure the effectiveness of these campaigns and analyze the operation of the site.
– Bing: This site uses Bing Ads advertising cookies to display personalized advertising (targeting and retargeting advertising), and measure the effectiveness of these campaigns.
Publishing / Publication of the site
3 rue Alessandro Volta