The 3-star campsite Le Pré Normand in Saint-Jean-de-la-Rivière offers a wide range of useful and practical services.
In July and August animations will occupy the small and the big ones.
The whole team is waiting for you impatiently!
So that your stayRhyme with relaxation and well-being
Patricia will welcome you to the office for formalities and the bar for relaxation.
Gwenaelle will sell bread and hot croissants in the morning, mussels / chips for lunch and dinner.
Michel will cook excellent pizza over a wood fire 3 times a week.
Jean-Claude will solve the little worries of holidays.
Véronique rent Rosalie and bicycles to crisscross the small roads and paths of the seaside.
Servicesat your disposal
- Laundry with 2 washing machines and 2 tumble dryers (extra charge) and ironing room
- Food and convenience store: breads and croissants, small grocery store, gas, postcards, local newspaper … Open daily from 15/06 to 15/09 from 8:00 to 23:00 (except for open bread in July / August and great weekends)
- Bar and snack with takeaway (homemade pizzas, fries, ice cream)
- Lunch and dinner in July and August
Near the campsite, you will have access to shopping centers (2,5kms) and administration (2kms).
Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday. you can arrive from 16h; you must leave no later than 10 am on the day of departure.
Out of season this clause can be discussed. You are responsible for the equipment and equipment rented to you. the number of occupants must not exceed that mentioned above. No animal should be locked up alone in the mobile home.
- Pets allowed on the pitches
- Pets allowed in rentals
The reservation will be registered upon receipt of the payment of 30% of the total price of the stay as a deposit; the balance must be paid upon arrival at the campsite, that is to say at the delivery of the keys.
- No refund will be granted for a shortened stay because of the tenant.
- No deferred payment will be accepted.